- Cancer risk and survival in path_MMR carriers by gene and gender up to 75 years of age: a report from the Prospective Lynch Syndrome Database
Møller Pål et al. Gut 2017 Jul
- Recognition of Lynch Syndrome Amongst Newly Diagnosed Colorectal Cancers at St. Paul's Hospital.
Pi Steven et al. Canadian journal of gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 20179625638
- Review of the current medical literature and assessment of current utilization patterns regarding mismatch repair protein immunohistochemistry in cutaneous Muir-Torre syndrome-associated neoplasms.
Lee Jason B et al. Journal of cutaneous pathology 2017 Jul
- Translating colorectal cancer genetics into clinically useful biomarkers.
Morley-Bunker A et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2016 Aug 18(8) 749-62
- Evaluation of a new genetic family history screening questionnaire for identifying Lynch syndrome.
Harrison Dawn S et al. The Nurse practitioner 2017 Aug 42(8) 48-51
lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017
Lynch syndrome | Updates on Specific Diseases
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.