- National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System: Two Decades of Advancing Public Health Through Integrated Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance.
Karp Beth E et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2017 Aug
- Short-read whole genome sequencing for determination of antimicrobial resistance mechanisms and capsular serotypes of current invasive Streptococcus agalactiae recovered in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Feb
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae Sequence Typing for Antimicrobial Resistance (NG-STAR): a novel antimicrobial resistance multilocus typing scheme for tracking the global dissemination of N. gonorrhoeae strains.
Demczuk W et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- Detection of macrolide resistance genes in culture-negative specimens from Bangladeshi children with invasive pneumococcal diseases.
Hasanuzzaman Md et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2017 Jan 8131-134
- Whole genome sequencing of a large panel of contemporary Neisseria gonorrhoeae clinical isolates indicates that a wild-type mtrA gene is common: implications for inducible antimicrobial resistance.
Vidyaprakash Eshaw et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Feb
sábado, 12 de agosto de 2017
Antimicrobial Resistance, Genomics and Public Health
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.