- Rapid Molecular Detection of Zika Virus in Acute-Phase Urine Samples Using the Recombinase Polymerase Amplification Assay.
Abd El Wahed Ahmed et al. PLoS currents 2017 Jan
- DNA vaccines against Zika virus speed into clinical trials.
Morrison Chris et al. Nature reviews. Drug discovery 2016 Jul (8) 521-2
- Harmonization of nucleic acid testing for Zika virus: development of the 1(st) World Health Organization International Standard.
Baylis Sally A et al. Transfusion 2017 Feb
- First cases of Zika virus-infected US blood donors outside states with areas of active transmission.
Williamson Phillip C et al. Transfusion 2017 Feb
- Modified mRNA Vaccines Protect against Zika Virus Infection.
Richner Justin M et al. Cell 2017 Feb
sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017
Zika Virus 2 || https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
Last Posted: Mar-03-2017 8AM
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.