- CDC study estimates 20-fold increase in certain types of birth defects in pregnancies with possible Zika infection compared with pre-Zika years
- Zika Virus 10 Public Health Achievements in 2016 and Future Prioriti
CDC MMWR, December 30, 2016
- What You Need to Know
- Pregnant Women: How to protect yourself
- CDC awards $16 million to states and territories to fight Zika
CDC Press Release, August 2016
- Persistence of Zika Virus in Body Fluids - Preliminary Report.
Paz-Bailey Gabriela et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Feb
- Relative analytical sensitivity of donor nucleic acid amplification technology screening and diagnostic real-time polymerase chain reaction assays for detection of Zika virus RNA.
Stone Mars et al. Transfusion 2017 Feb
- Detection of Zika Virus in Desiccated Mosquitoes by Real-Time Reverse Transcription PCR and Plaque Assay.
Burkhalter Kristen L et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4)
- Zika Virus RNA Replication and Persistence in Brain and Placental Tissue.
Bhatnagar Julu et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3)
- Development and Characterization of Recombinant Virus Generated from a New World Zika Virus Infectious Clone.
Weger-Lucarelli James et al. Journal of virology 2016 Oct