- Noninvasive Prenatal Screening of Fetal Aneuploidy without Massively Parallel Sequencing.
Xu Chenming et al. Clinical chemistry 2017 Feb
- Noninvasive prenatal testing: more caution in counseling is needed in high risk pregnancies with ultrasound abnormalities.
Oneda Beatrice et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2016 May 20072-5
- The clinical utility of DNA-based screening for fetal aneuploidy by primary obstetrical care providers in the general pregnancy population.
Palomaki Glenn E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Clinical experience from Thailand: noninvasive prenatal testing as screening tests for trisomies 21, 18 and 13 in 4736 pregnancies.
Manotaya S et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 Mar 36(3) 224-31
- Patient Perception of Negative Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Results.
Wittman A Theresa et al. AJP reports 2016 Oct 6(4) e391-e406
domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017
TRISOMY :: https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.