Last Posted: Mar 09, 2017
- The Sudden Death in the Young Case Registry: Collaborating to Understand and Reduce Mortality.
Burns Kristin M et al. Pediatrics 2017 Mar 139(3)
- Sickle cell trait: what are the costs and benefits of screening?
Shephard Roy J et al. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness 2016 Dec 56(12) 1562-1573
- Sudden death warning over faulty heart gene
BBC February 1, 2017
- Genetic Insurance Discrimination in Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes: Empirical Evidence From a Cross-Sectional Survey in North America.
Mohammed Saira et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Jan 10(1)
- Postmortem Genetic Testing for Sudden Unexpected Death-Reply.
Torkamani Ali et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(3) 321
- Postmortem Genetic Testing for Sudden Unexpected Death.
Schrodi Steven J et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(3) 320-321
- Evaluating the survivor or the relatives of those who do not survive: the role of genetic testing.
Tester David J et al. Cardiology in the young 2017 Jan 27(S1) S19-S24
- How to develop a clinic for sudden cardiac arrest survivors and families of non-survivors.
Abrams Dominic J et al. Cardiology in the young 2017 Jan 27(S1) S3-S9
- Natural and Undetermined Sudden Death: Value of Post-Mortem Genetic Investigation.
Sanchez Olallo et al. PloS one 2016 11(12) e0167358
- Genetic testing in cardiomyopathies: an update on indications and benefits.
Aleksova Natasha et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2016 Nov
- Sudden cardiac death of teen reminds physicians of promises, challenges of precision medicine
T Klein, Mayo Clinic, October 31, 2016
- The Role of Genetic Testing in the Identification of Young Athletes with Inherited Primitive Cardiac Disorders at Risk of Exercise Sudden Death.
Tiziano Francesco Danilo et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2016 328
- Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Case Registry
- Molecular Autopsies ID Genetic Suspects in Cases of Sudden Death
GEN News Highlights, October 12, 2016
- Sudden death and cardiac arrest without phenotype: the utility of genetic testing.
Wijeyeratne Yanushi D et al. Trends in cardiovascular medicine 2016 Aug
- β-Blocker Adherence in Familial Long QT Syndrome.
Waddell-Smith Kathryn E et al. Circulation. Arrhythmia and electrophysiology 2016 Aug 9(8)