- Characterization of HCV envelope diversification from acute to chronic infection using SMRT sequencing within a sexually-transmitted hepatitis C virus cluster.
Ho Cynthia K Y et al. Journal of virology 2017 Jan
- Hepatitis E Virus Detection and Quantification by an RT-qPCR Assay calibrated to the World Health Organization Standard for HEV RNA.
Germer Jeffrey J et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- An Outbreak of Acute Hepatitis Caused by Genotype IB Hepatitis A Viruses Contaminating the Water Supply in Thailand.
Ruchusatsawat Kriangsak et al. Intervirology 2017 Feb (4) 197-203
- Genome Sequence of a Genotype 2 Hepatitis E Virus World Health Organization Reference Strain.
Kaiser Marco et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb (7)
- Use of genome sequencing to identify hepatitis C virus transmission in a renal healthcare setting.
Garvey M I et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2017 Jan
- Hepatitis E Virus and Related Viruses in Animals.
Thiry D et al. Transboundary and emerging diseases 2017 Feb (1) 37-52
- Increased Mitochondrial Genetic Diversity in Persons Infected With Hepatitis C Virus.
Campo David S et al. Cellular and molecular gastroenterology and hepatology 2016 Sep (5) 676-684
- 15year fulminant hepatitis B follow-up in Belgium: Viral evolution and signature of demographic change.
Mina Thomas et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Jan 221-225
- Genome-wide Association Study Identifies TLL1 Variant Associated With Development of Hepatocellular Carcinoma After Eradication of Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Matsuura Kentaro et al. Gastroenterology 2017 Feb
- Hepatitis E in Singapore: A Case-Series and Viral Phylodynamics Study.
Teo Esmeralda Chi-Yuan et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2017 Jan
lunes, 6 de marzo de 2017
Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB|Hepatitis - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Last Posted: Mar 01, 2017