- CDC study estimates 20-fold increase in certain types of birth defects in pregnancies with possible Zika infection compared with pre-Zika years
- Autoimmunity in Guillain-Barré syndrome associated with Zika virus infection and beyond.
Pinto-Díaz Carlos A et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2017 Feb
- Rapid Molecular Detection of Zika Virus in Acute-Phase Urine Samples Using the Recombinase Polymerase Amplification Assay.
Abd El Wahed Ahmed et al. PLoS currents 2017 Jan
- DNA vaccines against Zika virus speed into clinical trials.
Morrison Chris et al. Nature reviews. Drug discovery 2016 Jul (8) 521-2
- First cases of Zika virus-infected US blood donors outside states with areas of active transmission.
Williamson Phillip C et al. Transfusion 2017 Feb
- Harmonization of nucleic acid testing for Zika virus: development of the 1(st) World Health Organization International Standard.
Baylis Sally A et al. Transfusion 2017 Feb
- Modified mRNA Vaccines Protect against Zika Virus Infection.
Richner Justin M et al. Cell 2017 Feb
- Improved detection of Zika virus RNA in human and animal specimens by a novel, highly sensitive and specific real-time RT-PCR assay targeting the 5'-untranslated region of Zika virus.
Chan Jasper Fuk-Woo et al. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 2017 Feb
- Persistence of Zika Virus in Body Fluids - Preliminary Report.
Paz-Bailey Gabriela et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Feb
- Persistence of Zika Virus in Body Fluids Preliminary Report
G Paz-Bailey et al, NEJM, February 14, 2017
sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017
Zika - Infectious Diseases PHGKB - Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017