- Clinical, Laboratory and Molecular Findings of 63 Patients with Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: A Decade´s Experience.
Fazlollahi M R et al. Journal of investigational allergology & clinical immunology 2017 Mar 0
- Costs associated with treatment of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) - rationale for newborn screening in Sweden.
Gardulf Ann et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 Dec
- Clinical Genomics - Molecular Pathogenesis Revealed.
Lenardo Michael J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Dec 375(22) 2117-2119
- Newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency using a novel and simplified method to measure T-cell excision circles (TREC).
Tagliaferri Laura et al. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2016 Dec
- Overview of 15-year severe combined immunodeficiency in the Netherlands: towards newborn blood spot screening.
de Pagter Anne P J et al. European journal of pediatrics 2015 Sep 174(9) 1183-8
sábado, 18 de marzo de 2017
Severe combined immunodeficiency || https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
Last Posted: Mar-17-2017 3PM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.