Last Posted: Mar 09, 2017
- Clinical, Laboratory and Molecular Findings of 63 Patients with Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: A Decade´s Experience.
Fazlollahi M R et al. Journal of investigational allergology & clinical immunology 2017 Mar 0
- Clinical Genomics - Molecular Pathogenesis Revealed.
Lenardo Michael J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Dec 375(22) 2117-2119
- Costs associated with treatment of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) - rationale for newborn screening in Sweden.
Gardulf Ann et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 Dec
- From a single genetic mutation, secrets of boy in the bubble disease revealed
B Israel, Berkeley News, December 2016
- Newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency using a novel and simplified method to measure T-cell excision circles (TREC).
Tagliaferri Laura et al. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2016 Dec
- Overview of 15-year severe combined immunodeficiency in the Netherlands: towards newborn blood spot screening.
de Pagter Anne P J et al. European journal of pediatrics 2015 Sep 174(9) 1183-8
- Newborn Screening for SCID: Lessons Learned.
Buelow Becky J et al. Expert review of hematology 2016 May
- Newborn screening for severe combined immune deficiency (SCID) saves lives and money: a cost-effective public health policy
S Grosse, Blog post, March 15, 2016
- Gene Therapy for X-Linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: Where Do We Stand?
Cavazzana Marina et al. Human gene therapy 2016 Feb (2) 108-16
- Newborn screening for severe combined immune deficiency (technical and political aspects).
Kobrynski Lisa et al. Current opinion in allergy and clinical immunology 2015 Dec (6) 539-46
- Guidelines for Screening, Early Diagnosis and Management of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) in India.
Madkaikar Manisha et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2016 Feb
- [Neonatal screening of severe combined immunodeficiencies].
Thomas C et al. Archives de pe´diatrie : organe officiel de la Socie´te franc¸aise de pe´diatrie 2015 Jun 22(6) 646-52
- Cost-Effectiveness/Cost-Benefit Analysis of Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immune Deficiency in Washington State.
Ding Yao et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Feb
- The effects of prenatal genetic analysis on fetuses born to carrier mothers with primary immunodeficiency diseases.
Lee Wen-I et al. Annals of medicine 2016 Feb 1-8
- TREC Based Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disease: A Systematic Review.
van der Spek Jet et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2015 May 35(4) 416-30
- Severe combined immunodeficiencies and related disorders
A Fischer et al. Nature Reviews Disease Primers, November 2015