Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- Genetics of schizophrenia: A consensus paper of the WFSBP Task Force on Genetics.
Giegling Ina et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2017 Jan 1-14
- Payer Coverage for Hereditary Cancer Panels: Barriers, Opportunities, and Implications for the Precision Medicine Initiative.
Trosman Julia R et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Feb 15(2) 219-228
- Precision medicine needs randomized clinical trials.
Saad Everardo D et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2017 Feb
- Utility of comprehensive genomic sequencing for detecting HER2-positive colorectal cancer.
Shimada Yoshifumi et al. Human pathology 2017 Feb
- Integrated precision medicine:the role of electronic health records in delivering personalized treatment.
Sitapati Amy et al. Wiley interdisciplinary reviews. Systems biology and medicine 2017 Feb
- Lessons Learned When Introducing Pharmacogenomic Panel Testing into Clinical Practice.
Rosenman Marc B et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Jan 20(1) 54-59
- Recruiting families at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer from a statewide cancer registry: a methodological study.
Katapodi Maria C et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- The Challenges of Generating Evidence to Support Precision Medicine.
Pletcher Mark J et al. JAMA internal medicine 2017 Feb
- Precision oncology: Charting a path forward to broader deployment of genomic profiling
AM Schram et al, PLOS Medicine, February 21, 2017
- The Challenges of Generating Evidence to Support Precision Medicine
MJ Pletcher et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, February 2017
- Are evidence standards different for genomic- vs. clinical-based precision medicine? - A quantitative analysis of individualized warfarin therapy.
Dhanda Devender S et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Feb
- Pharmacogenomics in epilepsy.
Balestrini Simona et al. Neuroscience letters 2017 Jan
- Precision medicine in genetic epilepsies: break of dawn?
Reif Philipp Sebastian et al. Expert review of neurotherapeutics 2016 Nov 1-12
- The role of registries and genetic databases in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Kindt Iris et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2017 Feb
- Implementing Genome-Driven Oncology
DM Hyman et al, Cell, February 9, 2017
- Breast oncology precision medicine: Genomic testing and treatment at the population level.
Li Yun et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Mar 34(7_suppl) 288