Last Posted: Mar 16, 2017
- Expert Explains the Importance of Genetic Testing for Patients With Ovarian Cancer
K Kosko, Targeted Oncology, March 14, 2017
- Risk Perception and Psychological Distress in Genetic Counselling for Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer.
Cicero G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- BRCA And Me: The Impact Of Screening High-Risk Women Against Ovarian Cancer
C Presho, Huffington Post, March 2017
- [Clinical Management of HBOC in Our Hospital].
Nomura Hidetaka et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2017 Feb 44(2) 116-120
- [Genetic Counseling of HBOC and Japanese Organization of HBOC].
Fukushima Yoshimitsu et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2017 Feb 44(2) 107-110
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Evidence of Stage Shift in Women Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer During Phase II of the United Kingdom Familial Ovarian Cancer Screening Study.
Rosenthal Adam N et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Feb JCO2016699330
- Pedigree and BRCA gene analysis in breast cancer patients to identify hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome to prevent morbidity and mortality of disease in Indian population.
Darooei Mina et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Feb 39(2) 1010428317694303
- Cost-effectiveness of risk-reducing surgeries in preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Schrauder Michael G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32186-191
- Moving towards population-based genetic risk prediction for ovarian cancer.
Rahman Belinda et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2017 Feb
- Pathological features and clinical behavior of Lynch syndrome-associated ovarian cancer.
Ryan N A J et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Mar 144(3) 491-495
- Prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 large genomic rearrangements in Tunisian high risk breast/ovarian cancer families: Implications for genetic testing.
Riahi Aouatef et al. Cancer genetics 2017 Jan 21022-27
- Recruiting families at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer from a statewide cancer registry: a methodological study.
Katapodi Maria C et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- The association between prognosis of breast cancer and first-degree family history of breast or ovarian cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Song Jun-Long et al. Familial cancer 2017 Feb
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation predictions using the BRCAPRO and Myriad models in Korean ovarian cancer patients.
Eoh Kyung Jin et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Feb
- Early Detection of Ovarian Cancer using the Risk of Ovarian Cancer Algorithm with Frequent CA125 Testing in Women at Increased Familial Risk - Combined Results from Two Screening Trials.
Skates Steven J et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jan