- Update on the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome and its relevance to schizophrenia.
Van Lily et al. Current opinion in psychiatry 2017 Feb
- Genetic Testing for Obesity: Implications and Challenges.
Segal Mary et al. Current obesity reports 2017 Feb
- Molecular genetics of human obesity: A comprehensive review.
Singh Rajan Kumar et al. Comptes rendus biologies 2017 Feb 340(2) 87-108
- Association between family history of diabetes and cardiovascular disease and lifestyle risk factors in the United States population: The 2009-2012 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Akhuemonkhan Eboselume et al. Preventive medicine 2016 Dec
- Genotypic carriers of the obesity-associated FTO polymorphism exhibit different cardiometabolic profiles after an intervention.
Moraes Greice G et al. Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciencias 88(4) 2331-2339
sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017
Obesity 3 ► https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
Last Posted: Mar-03-2017 8AM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.