- Looking for a Signal in the Noise: Revisiting Obesity and the Microbiome.
Sze Marc A et al. mBio 2016 (4)
- Looking for a Signal in the Noise: Revisiting Obesity and the Microbiome
Sze M, Schloss PD. bioRxiv, Jul 20, 2016.
- Adipose tissue microbiota in humans: an open issue.
Zulian A et al. International journal of obesity (2005) 2016 Jun
- Sub-clinical detection of gut microbial biomarkers of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Yassour Moran et al. Genome medicine 2016 (1) 17
- Sub-clinical detection of gut microbial biomarkers of obesity and type 2 diabetes
Yassour M, et al. Genome Med, Feb 17, 2016.
sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017
Obesity 2 ► https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
Last Posted: Mar-03-2017 8AM
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.