Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- Genetic Testing for Obesity: Implications and Challenges.
Segal Mary et al. Current obesity reports 2017 Feb
- Molecular genetics of human obesity: A comprehensive review.
Singh Rajan Kumar et al. Comptes rendus biologies 2017 Feb 340(2) 87-108
- Update on the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome and its relevance to schizophrenia.
Van Lily et al. Current opinion in psychiatry 2017 Feb
- Association between family history of diabetes and cardiovascular disease and lifestyle risk factors in the United States population: The 2009-2012 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Akhuemonkhan Eboselume et al. Preventive medicine 2016 Dec
- The Microbiome and Risk for Obesity and Diabetes
AL Komaroff, JAMA, December 22, 2016
- Genotypic carriers of the obesity-associated FTO polymorphism exhibit different cardiometabolic profiles after an intervention.
Moraes Greice G et al. Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciencias 88(4) 2331-2339
- One Weight-Loss Approach Fits All? No, Not Even Close
G Kolata, NY Times, December 12, 2016
- Uterine Cancer
- A randomized trial Examining The Impact Of Communicating Genetic And Lifestyle Risks For Obesity.
Wang Catharine et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2016 Dec 24(12) 2481-2490
- Future Therapies in Obesity.
Pickett-Blakely Octavia et al. Gastroenterology clinics of North America 2016 Dec 45(4) 705-714
- The Thin Gene
P Kennedy, New York Times, November 25, 2016
- Infection With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 3 is an Independent Risk Factor for End-stage Liver Disease, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, and Liver-related Death.
McMahon Brian J et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2016 Oct
- Exposing the exposures responsible for type 2 diabetes and obesity
PW Franks et al, Science, October 7, 2016
- The importance of gene-environment interactions in human obesity.
Reddon Hudson et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Sep (18) 1571-97
- Is the gut microbiome an important cause of obesity
StatNews, September 22, 2016
- Behavior, environment, and genetic factors all have a role in causing people to be overweight and obese