- The dos and donts of non-invasive prenatal testing
P Brice, PHG Foundation, March 7, 2017
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing: Exploring ethical issues in biology and medicine
Nuffeld Bioethics Report, March 2017
- Noninvasive prenatal testing: more caution in counseling is needed in high risk pregnancies with ultrasound abnormalities.
Oneda Beatrice et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2016 May 20072-5
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing and the Unveiling of an Impaired Translation Process.
Murdoch Blake et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2017 Jan 39(1) 10-17
- Patient Perception of Negative Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Results.
Wittman A Theresa et al. AJP reports 2016 Oct 6(4) e391-e406
domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017
Non-invasive prenatal testing - https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.