- Efficacy of artemether-lumefantrine, artesunate-amodiaquine, and dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine for treatment of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Angola, 2015.
Plucinski Mateusz M et al. Malaria journal 2017 Feb 16(1) 62
- Plasmodium malariae and P. ovale genomes provide insights into malaria parasite evolution.
Rutledge Gavin G et al. Nature 2017 Jan
- Evaluation of the Illumigene Malaria LAMP: A Robust Molecular Diagnostic Tool for Malaria Parasites.
Lucchi Naomi W et al. Scientific reports 2016 Nov 36808
- Use of DNA barcoding to distinguish the malaria vector Anopheles neivai in Colombia.
López-Rubio Andrés et al. Zootaxa 2016 Oct (4) 377-389
- Genetic Characterisation of Plasmodium falciparum Isolates with Deletion of the pfhrp2 and/or pfhrp3 Genes in Colombia: The Amazon Region, a Challenge for Malaria Diagnosis and Control.
Dorado Erika Jimena et al. PloS one 2016 (9) e0163137
sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017
Malaria - Infectious Diseases PHGKB - Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.