- Population genetic structure and adaptation of malaria parasites on the edge of endemic distribution.
Duffy Craig W et al. Molecular ecology 2017 Feb
- Genomic Footprints of Selective Sweeps from Metabolic Resistance to Pyrethroids in African Malaria Vectors Are Driven by Scale up of Insecticide-Based Vector Control.
Barnes Kayla G et al. PLoS genetics 2017 Feb (2) e1006539
- THE REAL McCOIL: A method for the concurrent estimation of the complexity of infection and SNP allele frequency for malaria parasites.
Chang Hsiao-Han et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Jan (1) e1005348
- Culture adaptation of malaria parasites selects for convergent loss-of-function mutants.
Claessens Antoine et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jan 41303
- Plasmodium malariae and P. ovale genomes provide insights into malaria parasite evolution.
Rutledge Gavin G et al. Nature 2017 Jan
- Molecular surveillance of Plasmodium falciparum drug resistance markers reveals partial recovery of chloroquine susceptibility but sustained sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine resistance at two sites of different malaria transmission intensities in Rwanda.
Kateera Fredrick et al. Acta tropica 2016 Dec 329-336
- To Fight Malaria, Scientists Try Genetic Engineering To Wipe Out Mosquitoes
R Stein, NPR, December 2016
- Whole genome sequencing of Plasmodium falciparum from dried blood spots using selective whole genome amplification.
Oyola Samuel O et al. Malaria journal 2016 Dec (1) 597
- Evaluation of the Illumigene Malaria LAMP: A Robust Molecular Diagnostic Tool for Malaria Parasites.
Lucchi Naomi W et al. Scientific reports 2016 Nov 36808
- Selective sweep suggests transcriptional regulation may underlie Plasmodium vivax resilience to malaria control measures in Cambodia
Parobek CM, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci, Nov 28, 2016.
sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017
Malaria - Infectious Diseases PHGKB - Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Last Posted: Feb 20, 2017