- KRAS mutations in the circulating free DNA (cfDNA) of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Garzón Mónica et al. Translational lung cancer research 2016 Oct 5(5) 511-516
- Technological considerations for genome-guided diagnosis and management of cancer.
Lennon Niall J et al. Genome medicine 2016 Oct 8(1) 112
- Clinical Utility of Circulating Tumor DNA for Molecular Assessment and Precision Medicine in Pancreatic Cancer.
Takai Erina et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2016 92413-17
- The Role of Genomic Profiling in Advanced Breast Cancer: The Two Faces of Janus.
Eralp Yesim et al. Translational oncogenomics 2016 8(Suppl 1) 1-7
- Blood Test for Genetic Changes in Tumors Shows Promise as Alternative to Tumor Biopsy
NCI, June 14, 2016
domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017
Liquid biopsy - https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.