- Seeding and establishment of Legionella pneumophila in hospitals; implications for genomic investigations of nosocomial Legionnaires' disease.
David Sophia et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Feb
- A Large Community Outbreak of Legionnaires' Disease Associated With a Cooling Tower in New York City, 2015.
Weiss Don et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 2017 Jan 33354916689620
- Genomic Analysis Reveals Novel Diversity among the 1976 Philadelphia Legionnaires Disease Outbreak Isolates and Additional ST36 Strains
Mercante JW, et al. PLoS ONE, Sep 29, 2016.
- Legionella DNA Markers in Tap Water Coincident with a Spike in Legionnaires Disease in Flint, MI
Schwake DO, et al. Environ Sci Technol Lett, Jul 8, 2016.
- Confirming Legionnaires disease outbreak by genome-based method, Germany, 2012. Emerg Infect Dis. 2016 Jul
Burckhardt F, et al. Emerg Infect Dis, Jul 2016.
domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017
Legionnaires disease | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.