- Highly prevalent gene variants in minority populations cause kidney disease
Science Magazine, March 1, 2017
- Apolipoprotein L1 and Kidney Disease in African Americans.
Friedman David J et al. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism: TEM 2016 Apr 27(4) 204-15
- The evolving science of apolipoprotein-L1 and kidney disease.
Chen Teresa K et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2016 May 25(3) 217-25
- Genomics in CKD: Is This the Path Forward?
Nadkarni Girish N et al. Advances in chronic kidney disease 2016 Mar 23(2) 120-4
- The management and treatment of children with Fabry disease: A United States-based perspective.
Hopkin Robert J et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2016 Feb 117(2) 104-13
domingo, 5 de marzo de 2017
Kidney disease 3 ▲ https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.