- Using Patient-Centered Care After a Prenatal Diagnosis of Trisomy 18 or Trisomy 13: A Review.
Haug Shelly et al. JAMA pediatrics 2017 Feb
- The shape of the microbiome in early life
E von Mutius, Mature Medicine, March 7, 2017
- A global perspective on bioinformatics training needs
Brazas MD, et al. bioRxiv, Feb 27, 2017.
- A new genetic tool maps how deadly viruses spread around the world in real time
Rathi A. Quartz, Feb 28, 2017.
- GMPR: A novel normalization method for microbiome sequencing data
Chen J, Chen L. bioRxiv, Feb 28, 2017.
- MetaCherchant - an algorithm for analyzing genomic environment of antibiotic resistance gene in gut microbiota
Olekhnovich EI, et al. bioRxiv, Feb 23, 2017.
- Autoimmunity in Guillain-Barré syndrome associated with Zika virus infection and beyond.
Pinto-Díaz Carlos A et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2017 Feb
- A genome wide association study identifies a lncRna as risk factor for pathological inflammatory responses in leprosy.
Fava Vinicius M et al. PLoS genetics 2017 Feb (2) e1006637
- Characterization of HCV envelope diversification from acute to chronic infection using SMRT sequencing within a sexually-transmitted hepatitis C virus cluster.
Ho Cynthia K Y et al. Journal of virology 2017 Jan
- Comparative and functional triatomine genomics reveals reductions and expansions in insecticide resistance-related gene families.
Traverso Lucila et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2017 Feb (2) e0005313
sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017
Infectious Diseases - Infectious Diseases PHGKB - Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Last Posted: Mar 09, 2017