Last Posted: Mar 17, 2017
- Moderate exercise may be beneficial for HCM patients
Science Magazine, March 17, 2017
- Clinical and genetic diagnosis of familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Results in pediatric cardiology.
Cardoso Bárbara et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2017 Feb
- Usefulness of Genetic Testing in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: an Analysis Using Real-World Data.
Alejandra Restrepo-Cordoba M et al. Journal of cardiovascular translational research 2017 Jan
- Update on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and a guide to the guidelines.
Sen-Chowdhry Srijita et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 Nov 13(11) 651-675
- The Role of Genetic Testing in the Identification of Young Athletes with Inherited Primitive Cardiac Disorders at Risk of Exercise Sudden Death.
Tiziano Francesco Danilo et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2016 28
- Results of clinical genetic testing of 2,912 probands with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: expanded panels offer limited additional sensitivity.
Alfares Ahmed A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2015 Nov 17(11) 880-8
- Cautionary Tale Of Genetic Testing: You May Drop Dead! Oops, Never Mind
C Goldberg, WBUR, AUgust 18, 2016
- Genetic Misdiagnoses and the Potential for Health Disparities.
Manrai Arjun K et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Aug 375(7) 655-665
- Value of Genetic Testing for the Prediction of Long-Term Outcome in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
van Velzen Hannah G et al. The American journal of cardiology 2016 Jun
- Clinical Genetic Testing for the Cardiomyopathies and Arrhythmias: A Systematic Framework for Establishing Clinical Validity and Addressing Genotypic and Phenotypic Heterogeneity.
Garcia John et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2016 320
- Family communication in a population at risk for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Batte Brittany et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Apr 24(2) 336-48
- Setting up Multiplex Panels for Genetic Testing of Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Based on Linkage Analysis.
Saghafi Hoorieh et al. Iranian journal of public health 2016 Mar 45(3) 329-339
- Comprehensive Versus Targeted Genetic Testing in Children with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Bales Nathan D et al. Pediatric cardiology 2016 Mar
- How Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Became a Contemporary Treatable Genetic Disease With Low Mortality
BJ Marron, JAMA Cardiology, March 2016
- Exercise restrictions for patients with inherited cardiac conditions: Current guidelines, challenges and limitations.
Hammond-Haley Matthew et al. International journal of cardiology 2016 Feb 209234-241
- METHODS TO ENHANCE THE REPRODUCIBILITY OF PRECISION MEDICINE.
Manrai Arjun K et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2016 21180-2