Last Posted: Mar 01, 2017
- Characterization of HCV envelope diversification from acute to chronic infection using SMRT sequencing within a sexually-transmitted hepatitis C virus cluster.
Ho Cynthia K Y et al. Journal of virology 2017 Jan
- Hepatitis E Virus Detection and Quantification by an RT-qPCR Assay calibrated to the World Health Organization Standard for HEV RNA.
Germer Jeffrey J et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- Genome Sequence of a Genotype 2 Hepatitis E Virus World Health Organization Reference Strain.
Kaiser Marco et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb 5(7)
- An Outbreak of Acute Hepatitis Caused by Genotype IB Hepatitis A Viruses Contaminating the Water Supply in Thailand.
Ruchusatsawat Kriangsak et al. Intervirology 2017 Feb (4) 197-203
- Use of genome sequencing to identify hepatitis C virus transmission in a renal healthcare setting.
Garvey M I et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2017 Jan
- Increased Mitochondrial Genetic Diversity in Persons Infected With Hepatitis C Virus.
Campo David S et al. Cellular and molecular gastroenterology and hepatology 2016 Sep 2(5) 676-684
- Hepatitis E Virus and Related Viruses in Animals.
Thiry D et al. Transboundary and emerging diseases 2017 Feb (1) 37-52
- 15year fulminant hepatitis B follow-up in Belgium: Viral evolution and signature of demographic change.
Mina Thomas et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Jan 221-225
- Genome-wide Association Study Identifies TLL1 Variant Associated With Development of Hepatocellular Carcinoma After Eradication of Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Matsuura Kentaro et al. Gastroenterology 2017 Feb
- Permissive, in vitro replication of hepatitis B virus genotype E.
Ji Xin et al. Journal of virological methods 2017 Jan
- Hepatitis E in Singapore: A Case-Series and Viral Phylodynamics Study.
Teo Esmeralda Chi-Yuan et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2017 Jan
- 15 year fulminant hepatitis B follow-up in Belgium: Viral evolution and signature of demographic change
Mina T, et al. Infect Genet Evol, Jan 21, 2017.
- Population dynamics of HCV subtypes in injecting drug-users on methadone maintenance treatment in China associated with economic and health reform.
Zhou Sheng et al. Journal of viral hepatitis 2017 Jan
- Deep sequencing in the management of hepatitis virus infections.
Quer Josep et al. Virus research 2016 Dec
- Evidence for Hepatitis A virus endemic circulation in Israel despite universal toddlers' vaccination since 1999 and low clinical incidence in all age groups.
Manor Yosef et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Dec
- Late Relapse Versus Hepatitis C Virus Reinfection in Patients With Sustained Virologic Response After Sofosbuvir-Based Therapies.
Sarrazin Christoph et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Jan (1) 44-52