- Characterization of HCV envelope diversification from acute to chronic infection using SMRT sequencing within a sexually-transmitted hepatitis C virus cluster.
Ho Cynthia K Y et al. Journal of virology 2017 Jan
- Hepatitis E Virus Detection and Quantification by an RT-qPCR Assay calibrated to the World Health Organization Standard for HEV RNA.
Germer Jeffrey J et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- An Outbreak of Acute Hepatitis Caused by Genotype IB Hepatitis A Viruses Contaminating the Water Supply in Thailand.
Ruchusatsawat Kriangsak et al. Intervirology 2017 Feb (4) 197-203
- Genome Sequence of a Genotype 2 Hepatitis E Virus World Health Organization Reference Strain.
Kaiser Marco et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb (7)
- Use of genome sequencing to identify hepatitis C virus transmission in a renal healthcare setting.
Garvey M I et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2017 Jan
sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.