Last Posted: Mar 17, 2017
- PCSK9 Inhibition to Reduce Cardiovascular Events
Robin P.F. Dullaart, NEJM, March 17, 2017
- Is Coronary Atherosclerosis One Disease or Many? Setting Realistic Expectations for Precision Medicine
AV Khera, et al. Circulation, March 2017
- At the Heart of the Pregnancy: What Prenatal and Cardiovascular Genetic Counselors Need to Know about Maternal Heart Disease.
Morales Ana et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Genetic Risk Could Guide Heart Disease Prevention
D Macnamara, Medscape, March 10, 2017
- Genetics of coronary artery disease: discovery, biology and clinical translation
AV Khera et al. Nat Rev Genetics, March 2017
- Association of Rare and Common Variation in the Lipoprotein Lipase Gene With Coronary Artery Disease
AV Khera et al, JAMA, March 7, 2017
- Keys to Your Genetic Heart Health
AC Sturm, NSGC Blog Post, March 2017
- Appropriate Use of Genetic Testing in Congenital Heart Disease Patients.
Ito Seiji et al. Current cardiology reports 2017 Mar 19(3) 24
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- ScreenPro FH - Screening Project for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Central, Southern and Eastern Europe: Rationale and Design.
Ce?ka Richard et al. Vnitrni lekarstvi 2017 63(1) 43-48
- Advances in the Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease: A Clinician's Guide.
Blue Gillian M et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Feb 69(7) 859-870
- Advances in the Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease- A Clinicians Guide
GM Blue et al, JACC< February 2017
- Cardiovascular disease prevention: lifestyle attenuation of genetic risk
BJ Arsenault et al, Nature Rev Cardiology, February 2017
- A Valentine for You, from Cardiovascular Genetic Counselors
My Gene Counsel, February 9, 2017
- The role of registries and genetic databases in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Kindt Iris et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2017 Feb
- Using Workflow Modeling to Identify Areas to Improve Genetic Test Processes in the University of Maryland Translational Pharmacogenomics Project.
Cutting Elizabeth M et al. AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium 2015466-74