- IL-6 rs1800795 polymorphism is associated with septic shock-related death in patients who underwent major surgery: a preliminary retrospective study.
Annals of intensive care 2017 Dec 7 (1): 22.
Jiménez-Sousa Maria Angeles, Medrano Luz Maria, Liu Pilar, Fernández-Rodríguez Amanda, Almansa Raquel, Gomez-Sanchez Esther, Ortega Alicia, Heredia-Rodríguez María, Gómez-Pesquera Estefanía, Tamayo Eduardo, Resino Salvad
- "HLA-G 3'UTR gene polymorphisms and rheumatic heart disease: a familial study among South Indian population".
Pediatric rheumatology online journal 2017 Feb 15 (1): 10.
Poomarimuthu Maheshkumar, Elango Sivakumar, Soundrapandian Sambath, Mariakuttikan Jayalaksh
- Association of platelet-activating factor receptor gene rs5938 (G/T) and rs313152 (T/C) polymorphisms with coronary heart disease and blood stasis syndrome in a Chinese Han population.
Chinese journal of integrative medicine 2017 Feb .
Zheng Guo-Hua, Xiong Shang-Quan, Chen Hai-Ying, Mei Li-Juan, Wang Ti
- Basigin rs8259 Polymorphism Confers Decreased Risk of Chronic Heart Failure in a Chinese Population.
International journal of environmental research and public health 2017 Feb 14 (2): .
Li Mu-Peng, Hu Xiao-Lei, Yang Yong-Long, Zhang Yan-Jiao, Zhou Ji-Peng, Peng Li-Ming, Tang Jie, Chen Xiao-Pi
- IL-8 -251A/T polymorphism contributes to coronary artery disease susceptibility in a Chinese population.
Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2017 Feb 16 (1): .
Zhang R J, Li X D, Zhang S W, Li X H, Wu
domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017
Heart disease ▲ https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology