Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- Appropriate Use of Genetic Testing in Congenital Heart Disease Patients.
Ito Seiji et al. Current cardiology reports 2017 Mar 19(3) 24
- Advances in the Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease: A Clinician's Guide.
Blue Gillian M et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Feb 69(7) 859-870
- Advances in the Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease- A Clinicians Guide
GM Blue et al, JACC< February 2017
- Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease: Past and Present.
Muntean Iolanda et al. Biochemical genetics 2016 Nov
- What Is New in Genetics of Congenital Heart Defects?
Digilio Maria Cristina et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2016 4120
- Genetics of inherited cardiocutaneous syndromes: a review.
Bardawil Tara et al. Open heart 2016 (2) e000442
- Genetic Screening in Patients with Craniofacial Malformations.
Yoon Amanda J et al. Journal of pediatric genetics 2016 Dec 5(4) 220-224
- How Suitable Are Registry Data for Recurrence Risk Calculations? Validation of Diagnoses on 1,593 Families With Congenital Heart Disease.
Ellesøe Sabrina Gade et al. World journal for pediatric & congenital heart surgery 2016 Mar 7(2) 169-77
- Emerging Field of Cardiomics: High-Throughput Investigations into Transcriptional Regulation of Cardiovascular Development and Disease.
Slagle Christopher E et al. Trends in genetics : TIG 2016 Oct
- Genetics of bicuspid aortic valve aortopathy.
Andreassi Maria G et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2016 Nov 31(6) 585-592
- Family Based Whole Exome Sequencing Reveals the Multifaceted Role of Notch Signaling in Congenital Heart Disease
C Preus et al, PLOS Genetics, October 2016
- Beyond the Blood Spot: Newborn Screening for Hearing Loss and Critical Congenital Heart Disease
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds, Septemeber 20, 2016
- Cytogenomic Aberrations in Congenital Cardiovascular Malformations.
Azamian Mahshid et al. Molecular syndromology 2016 May 7(2) 51-61
- Genetic Evaluation and Use of Chromosome Microarray in Patients with Isolated Heart Defects: Benefits and Challenges of a New Model in Cardiovascular Care.
Helm Benjamin M et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2016 319
- Distinct genetic architectures for syndromic and nonsyndromic congenital heart defects identified by exome sequencing
A Siffrim et al, Nature Genetics, August 1, 2016
- A Biobank for Long-term and Sustainable Research in the Field of Congenital Heart Disease in Germany.
Pickardt Thomas et al. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2016 Apr