- Choosing not to undergo predictive genetic testing for hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes: expanding our understanding of decliners and declining.
Keogh Louise A et al. Journal of behavioral medicine 2017 Feb
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
KTAR news, March 7, 2017
- Colorectal Cancer Incidence Patterns in the United States, 19742013
Siegel RL, et al. J Natl Cancer Inst (2017) 109 (8): djw322.
- Colorectal cancer rates rising sharply among Gen X and millennials,
by Laurie McGinley, Washington Post, February 28, 2017
- Is there evidence that we should screen the general population for Lynch syndrome with genetic testing? A systematic review.
Prince Anya E R et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2017 1049-60
- Using lessons from breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening to inform the development of lung cancer screening programs.
Armstrong Katrina et al. Cancer 2016 122(9) 1338-42
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- Designing clinical and genetic guidelines of colorectal cancer screening as an effective roadmap for risk management.
Zali Mohammad Reza et al. Gastroenterology and hepatology from bed to bench 2016 Dec 9(Suppl1) S53-S61
- Factors that could influence women's participation in colorectal cancer screening: an Italian study.
Bocci G et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(2) 151-160
- Intervention Mediators in a Randomized Controlled Trial to Increase Colonoscopy Uptake Among Individuals at Increased Risk of Familial Colorectal Cancer.
Brumbach Barbara H et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2017 Feb
domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017
Colorectal Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB - Specific PHGKB|Cancer|PHGKB
Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 09, 2017