- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- Designing clinical and genetic guidelines of colorectal cancer screening as an effective roadmap for risk management.
Zali Mohammad Reza et al. Gastroenterology and hepatology from bed to bench 2016 Dec 9(Suppl1) S53-S61
- Factors that could influence women's participation in colorectal cancer screening: an Italian study.
Bocci G et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(2) 151-160
- Intervention Mediators in a Randomized Controlled Trial to Increase Colonoscopy Uptake Among Individuals at Increased Risk of Familial Colorectal Cancer.
Brumbach Barbara H et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2017 Feb
- March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month -- Do You Know About Lynch Syndrome?
G Hurst Blog post, Ambry Genetics, March 2, 2017
- Molecular Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Young Patients With Colorectal Adenomas.
Mendelsohn Robin B et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2017 Feb
- Personalized medicine for prevention: can risk stratified screening decrease colorectal cancer mortality at an acceptable cost?
Subramanian Sujha et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- Test Feasibility of Next-Generation Sequencing Assays in Clinical Mutation Detection of Small Biopsy and Fine Needle Aspiration Specimens.
Zheng Gang et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2016 May 145(5) 696-702
- Utility of comprehensive genomic sequencing for detecting HER2-positive colorectal cancer.
Shimada Yoshifumi et al. Human pathology 2017 Feb
- What Are the Risk Factors for Colorectal Cancer?
domingo, 5 de marzo de 2017
Colorectal Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB - Specific PHGKB|Cancer|PHGKB
Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017