- The gut microbiota in conventional and serrated precursors of colorectal cancer.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 69
- Tumour-associated and non-tumour-associated microbiota in colorectal cancer.
Flemer Burkhardt et al. Gut 2016 Mar
- Potential of fecal microbiota for early-stage detection of colorectal cancer.
Zeller Georg et al. Molecular systems biology 2014 766
- The human gut microbiome as a screening tool for colorectal cancer.
Zackular Joseph P et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2014 Nov (11) 1112-21
- The gut microbiota, bacterial metabolites and colorectal cancer.
Louis Petra et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2014 Oct (10) 661-72
sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017
Colorectal Cancer 2 ▲ https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
Last Posted: Mar-03-2017 8AM
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.