Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- Designing clinical and genetic guidelines of colorectal cancer screening as an effective roadmap for risk management.
Zali Mohammad Reza et al. Gastroenterology and hepatology from bed to bench 2016 Dec 9(Suppl1) S53-S61
- Factors that could influence women's participation in colorectal cancer screening: an Italian study.
Bocci G et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(2) 151-160
- Intervention Mediators in a Randomized Controlled Trial to Increase Colonoscopy Uptake Among Individuals at Increased Risk of Familial Colorectal Cancer.
Brumbach Barbara H et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2017 Feb
- March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month -- Do You Know About Lynch Syndrome?
G Hurst Blog post, Ambry Genetics, March 2, 2017
- Molecular Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Young Patients With Colorectal Adenomas.
Mendelsohn Robin B et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2017 Feb
- Personalized medicine for prevention: can risk stratified screening decrease colorectal cancer mortality at an acceptable cost?
Subramanian Sujha et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- Test Feasibility of Next-Generation Sequencing Assays in Clinical Mutation Detection of Small Biopsy and Fine Needle Aspiration Specimens.
Zheng Gang et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2016 May 145(5) 696-702
- Utility of comprehensive genomic sequencing for detecting HER2-positive colorectal cancer.
Shimada Yoshifumi et al. Human pathology 2017 Feb
- What Are the Risk Factors for Colorectal Cancer?
- A comparison between Lynch syndrome and sporadic colorectal cancer survivors' satisfaction with their healthcare providers.
Burton-Chase Allison M et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Feb
- Approach to Lynch Syndrome for the Gastroenterologist.
Bui Quan M et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2017 Feb 62(2) 299-304
- Choosing not to undergo predictive genetic testing for hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes: expanding our understanding of decliners and declining.
Keogh Louise A et al. Journal of behavioral medicine 2017 Feb
- Outcome of 24 years national surveillance in different hereditary colorectal cancer subgroups leading to more individualised surveillance.
Lindberg Lars Joachim et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 Dec
- Family History in Colonoscopy Patients: Feasibility and Performance of Electronic and Paper-based Surveys for Colorectal Cancer Risk Assessment in the Outpatient Setting.
Guivatchian Tannaz et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2017 Feb
- Molecular Biomarkers for the Evaluation of Colorectal Cancer: Guideline From the American Society for Clinical Pathology, College of American Pathologists, Association for Molecular Pathology, and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Sepulveda Antonia R et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2017 Mar 19(2) 187-225