- How Chikungunya Virus Virology Affects Its Epidemiology and Transmission: Implications for Influencing Public Health.
Powers Ann M et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Dec (suppl 5) S449-S452
- High Incidence of Chikungunya Virus and Frequency of Viremic Blood Donations during Epidemic, Puerto Rico, USA, 2014.
Simmons Graham et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Jul (7) 1221-8
- Phylogenetic Analysis of Chikungunya Virus Strains Circulating in the Western Hemisphere.
Lanciotti Robert S et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2016 Feb
- Movement of chikungunya virus into the Western hemisphere.
Nasci Roger S et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2014 Aug (8) 1394-5
- Complete Genome Sequence of Chikungunya Virus Isolated from an Aedes aegypti Mosquito during an Outbreak in Yemen, 2011.
Fahmy Nermeen T et al. Genome Announc 2015 (4)
sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017
Chikungunya - Infectious Diseases PHGKB - Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.