- The gut microbiota in conventional and serrated precursors of colorectal cancer.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 69
- CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control.
Rodriguez Juan L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1291-1294
- Patterns and Trends in Age-Specific Black-White Differences in Breast Cancer Incidence and Mortality - United States, 1999-2014.
Richardson Lisa C et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Oct 65(40) 1093-1098
- Population-based precision cancer screening: a symposium on evidence, epidemiology, and next steps.
Marcus Pamela M et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Aug
- The Activities and Impact of State Programs to Address Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer, 2011-2014.
Trivers Katrina F et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2015 3(4) 948-63
domingo, 5 de marzo de 2017
Cancer Genomics 7 - Cancer PHGKB - Specific PHGKB|Cancer|PHGKB
- Cancer PHGKB -
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.