- Prediction of years of life after diagnosis of breast cancer using omics and omic-by-treatment interactions
Agustín González-Reymúndez et al, Eur J Human Genetics, March 8, 2017
- Clinical use of biomarkers in breast cancer: Updated guidelines from the European Group on Tumor Markers (EGTM).
Duffy M J et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Feb 75284-298
- Using lessons from breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening to inform the development of lung cancer screening programs.
Armstrong Katrina et al. Cancer 2016 122(9) 1338-42
- Breast cancer-specific survival in patients with lymph node-positive hormone receptor-positive invasive breast cancer and Oncotype DX Recurrence Score results in the SEER database.
Roberts Megan C et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Feb
- Can an educational application increase risk perception accuracy amongst patients attending a high-risk breast cancer clinic?
Keohane D et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32192-198
domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017
BREAST CANCER ▲ https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.