- Analysis of chromosomal radiosensitivity of healthy BRCA2 mutation carriers and non-carriers in BRCA families with the G2 micronucleus assay.
Oncology reports 2017 Mar 37 (3): 1379-1386.
Baert Annelot, Depuydt Julie, Van Maerken Tom, Poppe Bruce, Malfait Fransiska, Van Damme Tim, De Nobele Sylvia, Perletti Gianpaolo, De Leeneer Kim, Claes Kathleen B M, Vral An
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation predictions using the BRCAPRO and Myriad models in Korean ovarian cancer patients.
Gynecologic oncology 2017 Feb .
Eoh Kyung Jin, Park Ji Soo, Park Hyung Seok, Lee Seung-Tae, Han Jeongwoo, Lee Jung-Yun, Kim Sang Wun, Kim Sunghoon, Kim Young Tae, Nam Eun
- High-risk epithelial ovarian cancer patients for hereditary ovarian cancer.
The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2017 Feb .
Chirasophon Seksit, Manchana Tarinee, Teerapakpinyo Chinacho
- Overall survival and clinical characteristics of BRCA mutation carriers with stage I/II pancreatic cancer.
British journal of cancer 2017 Feb .
Golan Talia, Sella Tal, O'Reilly Eileen M, Katz Matthew H G, Epelbaum Ron, Kelsen David P, Borgida Ayelet, Maynard Hannah, Kindler Hedy, Friedmen Eitan, Javle Milind, Gallinger Stev
- Telomere length is predictive of breast cancer risk in BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2017 Feb .
Thorvaldsdottir Birna, Aradottir Margret, Stefansson Olafur A, Bodvarsdottir Sigridur K, Eyfjörd Jorunn
lunes, 6 de marzo de 2017
BRCA1 and BRCA2|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|BRCA1 and BRCA2
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology