Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- Pedigree and BRCA gene analysis in breast cancer patients to identify hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome to prevent morbidity and mortality of disease in Indian population.
Darooei Mina et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Feb 39(2) 1010428317694303
- Cost-effectiveness of risk-reducing surgeries in preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Schrauder Michael G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32186-191
- Moving towards population-based genetic risk prediction for ovarian cancer.
Rahman Belinda et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2017 Feb
- Prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 large genomic rearrangements in Tunisian high risk breast/ovarian cancer families: Implications for genetic testing.
Riahi Aouatef et al. Cancer genetics 2017 Jan 21022-27
- Quality of life among patients after bilateral prophylactic mastectomy: a systematic review of patient-reported outcomes.
Razdan Shantanu N et al. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2016 25(6) 1409-21
- Racial disparities in BRCA testing and cancer risk management across a population-based sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Cragun Deborah et al. Cancer 2017 Feb
- Racial disparities in BRCA testing and cancer risk management across a population-based sample of young breast cancer survivors
D Cragun et al, Cancer, February 9, 10`7
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation predictions using the BRCAPRO and Myriad models in Korean ovarian cancer patients.
Eoh Kyung Jin et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Feb
- Mainstreaming cancer genetics: A model integrating germline BRCA testing into routine ovarian cancer clinics.
Kentwell Maira et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Feb
- "It was an Emotional Baby": Previvors' Family Planning Decision-Making Styles about Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk.
Dean Marleah et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jan
- Breast cancer genetic testing: more than a medical management tool.
Schroeder Dawn et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2015 Oct 19(5) 603-7
- Efficacy versus effectiveness of clinical genetic testing criteria for BRCA1 and BRCA2 hereditary mutations in incident breast cancer.
Nilsson Martin P et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jan
- Staying one step ahead of cancer, through genetics
C Danforth, Invitae Blog, 2016
- Anxiety and depression symptoms among women attending group-based patient education courses for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Listøl Wenche et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 152
- Large, Prospective Analysis of the Reasons Patients Do Not Pursue BRCA Genetic Testing Following Genetic Counseling.
Hayden Sommer et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jan
- A study of over 35,000 women with breast cancer tested with a 25-gene panel of hereditary cancer genes.
Buys Saundra S et al. Cancer 2017 Jan