- Neisseria gonorrhoeae Sequence Typing for Antimicrobial Resistance (NG-STAR): a novel antimicrobial resistance multilocus typing scheme for tracking the global dissemination of N. gonorrhoeae strains.
Demczuk W et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- Antimicrobial resistance at the interface of human and veterinary medicine
Kock R, et al. Vet Microbiol, 2017; 200:1-5.
- Whole genome sequencing of a large panel of contemporary Neisseria gonorrhoeae clinical isolates indicates that a wild-type mtrA gene is common: implications for inducible antimicrobial resistance.
Vidyaprakash Eshaw et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Feb
- Delivering on Antimicrobial Resistance Agenda Not Possible without Improving Fungal Diagnostic Capabilities.
Denning David W et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Feb (2) 177-183
- The molecular epidemiology and antimicrobial resistance phenotypes of Acinetobacter baumannii isolated from patients in three hospitals in southern Vietnam.
Tuan Anh Nguyen et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Dec
lunes, 13 de marzo de 2017
Antimicrobial resistance - https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.