- The Microbiome & Innovations to Slow Antibiotic Resistance
- CDC AR Solutions Initiative Fact Sheets by Topic
- CDC's strategic investments empower the nation to combat antibiotic resistance
- Prevention Epicenters Program supports research on new ways to prevent superbugs and improve healthcare quality
- AMD Projects: Combating Healthcare-associated Infections
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae Sequence Typing for Antimicrobial Resistance (NG-STAR): a novel antimicrobial resistance multilocus typing scheme for tracking the global dissemination of N. gonorrhoeae strains.
Demczuk W et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- Detection of macrolide resistance genes in culture-negative specimens from Bangladeshi children with invasive pneumococcal diseases.
Hasanuzzaman Md et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2017 Jan 8131-134
- Whole genome sequencing of a large panel of contemporary Neisseria gonorrhoeae clinical isolates indicates that a wild-type mtrA gene is common: implications for inducible antimicrobial resistance.
Vidyaprakash Eshaw et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Feb
- Streptococcus pneumoniae of Serotypes 9 and 14 Circulating in Brazil Over a 23-Year Period Prior to the Introduction of PCV10: Role of International Clones in the Evolution of Antimicrobial Resistance and Description of a Novel Genotype.
Pinto Tatiana C A et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Aug
- Genetic profiles and antimicrobial resistance of Streptococcus pneumoniae non-PCV10 serotype isolates recovered from meningitis cases in Salvador, Brazil.
Azevedo Jailton et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Sep
- Molecular epidemiology of mutations in antimicrobial resistance loci of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates from cystic fibrosis airways.
Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Aug .
Greipel Leonie, Fischer Sebastian, Klockgether Jens, Dorda Marie, Mielke Samira, Wiehlmann Lutz, Cramer Nina, Tümmler Burkha
- Genome sequencing defines phylogeny and spread of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a high transmission setting.
Genome research 2015 Jan 25 (1): 111-8.
Tong Steven Y C, Holden Matthew T G, Nickerson Emma K, Cooper Ben S, Köser Claudio U, Cori Anne, Jombart Thibaut, Cauchemez Simon, Fraser Christophe, Wuthiekanun Vanaporn, Thaipadungpanit Janjira, Hongsuwan Maliwan, Day Nicholas P, Limmathurotsakul Direk, Parkhill Julian, Peacock Sharon
- Sequential therapy in clarithromycin-sensitive and -resistant Helicobacter pylori based on polymerase chain reaction molecular test.
Journal of gastroenterology and hepatology 2011 May 26 (5): 825-8.
Mahachai Varocha, Sirimontaporn Nathavut, Tumwasorn Somying, Thong-Ngam Duangporn, Vilaichone Ratha-Ko
- [Effect of CYP2C19 genetic polymorphism on treatment efficacy of Helicobacter pylori infection with rabeprazole-based triple therapy in Chinese]
Zhonghua nei ke za zhi [Chinese journal of internal medicine] 2004 Jan 43 (1): 13-5.
He XX, Zhao YH, Hao YT